Who is behind the Sri Lanka bombings?
- Many Suspects that ISIS is behind the Sri Lanka bombings this and many also suspect that NTJ(National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is behind all this but there is no solid evidence still. See
Sri Lanka Bombings Video
- Sri Lanka bombings took place on Sunday a series of bomb blast took place killing 207 Sri Lankan citizens and 35 Foreigners. This horrible incident took place on the day of easter when people were praying in the churches.
- The First Six Blasts Took Place In Quick Succession and other blasts after a few hours which led to great devastation.
- The Sri Lanka Bombings took place in and around the capital city near St.Anthony Shrine an old church of Columbo.
- Total 8 blast took place in Sri Lanka Bombings.
- Three Blasts Took Place in hotels and three in churches. After a few hours, two more blasts took place killing several more innocent citizens. The government immediately endorsed curfew across the country. Internet services were shut down during Sri Lanka Bombings On Easter Sunday.
- Various sources reveal the mass destruction occurred in Srilanka. The church was severely damaged causing pools of blood between the wounded worshipers during Sri Lanka Bombings.
- A hotel when was struck in this bomb blast killing 2 peoples and bringing the Sri Lanka Bombings Death toll to 158.
- A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert.
- Nobody knows immediately who conducted this bomb blasts as nobody claimed the responsibility of it.
138 people have been killed in Sri Lanka, with more that 600 badly injured, in a terrorist attack on churches and hotels. The United States offers heartfelt condolences to the great people of Sri Lanka. We stand ready to help!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2019
- But Documents revealed that Sri Lanka’s police chief Pujuth Jayasundara informed the officers 10 days ago, giving them warning about the suicidal attack in Sri Lanka.
- President Maithripala Sirisena in an address said he was shocked by the explosions and appealed for calm on twitter.
- Many Suspects NTJ because NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.
- The first blast took place in St.Anthony Shrine a reputed church in the capital more than 50 peoples were killed. The second Blast took place in St.Sebastain’s church in the town of Negombo in the north of Colombo during Sri Lanka Bombings.
- Just after these two bombings took place a third blast took place in the church of Batticaloa 25 peoples were killed, along with three high hotels in the capital.
- All three hotels were well reputed and were well-known destinations of tourists. A well-known hotel Cinnamon Grand was near the resident of Prime Minister the other two were The Shangrila and The Kingsbury.
- In these hotels mostly British, Dutch, Americans were among the dead and mostly Britons and Japanese citizens were injured during Sri Lanka Bombings.
- The Colombo National Hospital spokesperson, Dr Samindi Samarakoon, said more than 300 people have been admitted with injuries.
- “A bomb attack to our church, please come and help” a Facebook post from St.Sebastian Chruch At Katuwapitiutya in the Western coastal town of Negombo.
- Only around six per cent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.
On Sunday a series of bomb blast took place killing 207#SriLankan citizens and 35 Foreigners. We Feel sorry for this incident.#SriLanka #SriLankaBlasts #SriLankaAttacks https://t.co/ZEuqFAmzbp
— Current News (@Current97213258) April 21, 2019
- Indian citizens in need of assistance may call the following numbers: +94777903082 +94112422788 +94112422789, +94777902082 +94772234176 .
Follow Us On-